The US-Forces brought this ambulance to europe.
After the war she was rebuilt in germany in 1952 and then handed over to the French Army.
After they didn't need her anymore they gave it to the Norwegian Army.
There this vehicle was still in duty as an ambulance until 1992.
In 1993 Karl-Herrmann Diehl (the former owner) bought her in Holland,
restored her and brought her back to the state she had in 1952.
All the markings including the
hood number are located at their original places.